Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
20803 Biscayne Blvd #102
Aventura, FL 33180
- CNMS, CNBS, CNS
Commitment to Excellence:
Diane Shapiro has been a real estate professional since 1998. Her commitment to her customers is her number one priority, treating each customer as if they were her only customer! She delivers a level of service not often found in this day of high speed, high stress living. Call her today!
Here are some of the things she can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! Diane will work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, to include the essential criteria you have for your ideal home.
Sell Your Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will market your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. Diane will take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes Buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. Diane will discuss how to make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which will help you get top dollar.
Veterans, USAA Members, Military Personnel
Diane was selected early in her career to undergo the screening required and additional training necessary to work with our military members and their families. She continues to receive the highest ratings possible from the members she encounters.
Diane has been one of Coldwell Banker's top relocation specialists, attending to the needs of individuals and families moving to and from Southeast Florida. Additional training and performance levels are required!
Excerpts from Customer Letters of Appreciation:
- "These short lines cannot begin to express my gratitude. You were so diligent, attentive and committed to finding me a home - muchas gracias!!"
- "In addition to being very knowledgeable and competent, I have found Diane to be straightforward, patient, and very helpful - quite often going beyond the call of duty."
- To say "Thank You" just doesn't seem to be enough! You are truly an angel sent for us. It has been an extreme pleasure to work with you.
- "Again, thank you so much. I know this is your job but you went over and beyond and it is much appreciated. I admire good work ethics!"
- Thank you so much for helping us sell the house. Your professionalism made the entire process easy and stress free.
- "One of our members rated the experience with the MA program as excellent, and made a point to recognize the service Diane provided."